|Prizes & Awards|
|Fragrance||Pleasant fruity notes such as pear and white peach with more advanced notes of bread crust, deriving from the long aging that this product has on yeasts.|
|Color||Pale yellow with greenish reflections|
|Flavor||Fresh and sparkling, it is characterized by a pleasantly acidulous, mild and balanced note, and by a delicate and pleasant yeast fragrance|
|Pairing||Excellent as an aperitif, magnificent with mature cheeses and spicy foods. Ideal combination with raw scampi, sea bass.|
Prosecco DOC Brut Millesimato - De Lazara
- De Lazara
- Product Code: DELAZARA18-11
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $18.94
The 5 Properties of Prosecco De Lazara:
- ORIGIN: our vineyards are located in Torre di Mosto, a strategic location because the proximity to the sea allows this land to breathe the sea air, which gives the Prosecco a surprising flavor.
- QUALITY: for our Prosecco we have decided to use only the "Mosto Fiore" or the most noble, rich and uncontaminated part obtained from the first delicate crushing of the Glera grape.
- PURITY: even if the law allows us to cut Prosecco up to 15% with other grapes such as Chardonnay and Pinot, we have chosen to produce it "in purity", using only Glera grapes, allowing us to appreciate its authentic aroma.
- PATIENCE: to produce the "bubbles" the wine must be fermented in autoclave for at least 30 days. To obtain our unmistakable fine and persistent perlage we have opted for a re-fermentation of 100 days at least.
- PROTECTION: given by the particular painting of our bottles, not only for a Modern look